Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Locations Needed for Feature Film
Locations Needed for Indie Feature Film (and film/tv/commercials)
1) If you know of anyone in your respective areas that would like to be listed with the Nassau County Film Office (and the location must be in Nassau County), please have them contact email@example.com for the correct form(s). They would need to complete it and return it to me with photos of their home/location on a cd. No e-mailed photos please, we don't have time to burn them for you. Buildings, private homes, mansions, parks are all welcome. This is how they would be listed on our site:http://www.nassaucountyny.gov/agencies/filmcom/locgallery.html
2) For indie feature film, Liv, they are looking for the following estate for spring 2014 filming:
50% of the film takes place at a large, ocean-side estate on an Island. Below is a brief description of that estate from the script.
EASTCOTE, AN ESTATE ON AN ISLAND - PRE-DAWN
The wild coastline of a Maine island, ocean belting into
cliffs. Set into the woods above, a Tudor estate house -
Eastcote - the tiny windows dark.
Additionally, I have attached an photograph of the original estate that the screenplay is based on.
Ideally the estate will have the following qualities:
1) an isolated feeling, i.e. its not surrounded by other homes
2) be on a low bluff on the water (with access to the beach below)
3) the surrounding grounds would be full of trees and forested areas
4) a bonus if its a tudor style home
If you have any suggestions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Liv.
Thank you for your help.