Monday, October 12, 2009

And away we go....

As many of you know, I'm one of those insane, anal creatures who must do a gazillion things and try to do them all well. Unfortunately, when one is Nassau County Film Commissioner, Director of the Long Island International Film Expo (LIIFE), writing their fourth novel, trying to promote their second novel, trying to get an agent for their third novel, and thinking about developing a website to help promote indie artists of every ilk, something's gotta give.

Oh, and did I mention I'm in an amazing relationship with an unbelievable man for the past four years, have an adopted dog (two months now) and a 17 year-old-daughter who just got her license and is in college AND I practice yoga, lift weights and am desperately trying to capture my pre-divorce weight? No wonder I'm tired.

But anyway, here I am, taking on a new venture - this blog, which will coincide with my even newer venture, my website (www.debramarkowitz.com), and I guess I'm going to take you on my journey with me.

Glad to meet you, and away we go.

1 comment:

  1. I get to make the 1st comment! :OP

    Look forward to more posts!

    Alan Spindel

    ReplyDelete